Ring our main switchboard number on 0121 521 1555 to book an appointment for any of our clinics or services. If you need us to call you back then please tell the receptionist. You can also register to book your GP appointment online, please ask at the reception desk for more information.
The practice offers telephone consultation appointments at the end of a surgery, please ask the receptionist about this service.
The switchboard offers several options for you to select from. Please listen carefully to all of the options before making a selection - the options may vary at certain times.
- Urgent cases are seen on the day
- If your condition is non-urgent you can expect to see a GP within two working days, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a specific doctor
- We do offer some advance booking appointments - please speak to a member of the reception team to make an appointment
- We also offer telephone appointments - please let the receptionist know if you think your problem can be dealt with over the phone
- Tell us if you are in a telephone box.
- Say immediately if your call is an emergency
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. An appointment is for one person only
- Be on time for your appointment - the doctor may not see you if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- Tell us if you need to cancel your appointment - there may be another patient who needs it! You can cancel your appointment by choosing the cancellation option when you phone the surgery number.
Patients arriving after their appointment time will not be able to use the self-check in. Please go straight to reception desk. If you are less than 10 minutes late you can be booked into your appointment slot, but may have to wait. If you are more than 10 minutes late but less than 20 minutes the doctor may not see you but will be asked. Over 20 minutes late you will be asked to re-book unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Long appointments are usually required for medical examinations for certificates such as HGV. If you think you may require a long appointment then please inform the receptionist who will book the appropriate time.